What if you could support your favourite charity or cause without taking a dime out of your own pocket?
Aha! ~ YOU CAN … with the Communicate With Care program!
Here’s how CWC works
Choose your products …. Choose your charity …. We donate 2%
EVERY new order we produce for you from now until Christmas eve 2020 qualifies for a 2% donation* to your favourite charity., That includes SENSORY MEDIA® (aka promotional products), books, presentations or whatever we co-create!
Ready to ignite your team? Take over a new share of the market? Reel in new clients? We’ll help you grow your brand and your community so we all win.
FAQS (…save you wondering)
You bet (and a great idea to stay in touch!)
Of course! And getting your staff involved in that decision is a great team builder.
All you need to do is decide who gets the dough!
Our extensive resources in PPE – quality stuff - will have you suited up in no time AND if you’re a charity, not-for-profit, hospital or school YOU will receive the 3% as a discount on your invoice.
A little background … earlier this year we had $1500 earmarked to sponsor the PPPC Scholarship foundation. The program is on hold this year, so we decided to distribute the money differently.
- We gave 500 masks to Butterfield Bank in Bermuda and another 400 masks to the Oakville Community Foundation to distribute as they saw fit in their respective communities.
- Then we gave much-needed dough to our local food bank through OCF, and the balance of the “scholarship fund” sponsored Team Colonial Insurance in Relay for Life in support of the Bermuda Cancer & Health Centre.
We asked ourselves, “Why stop there?” There is SO much more we can do together!
*THE FINE PRINT
- You must indicate CWC and your registered charity of choice, with full contact information, on your purchase order
- 2% will be calculated from the retail value of products and services only. Set up charges, additional run charges, drop-ship, extra packaging fees, and similar add-ons, plus shipping, duties, brokerage charges and taxes do not quality for our two cents
- Exact repeat orders qualify for a 1% donation
- Free marketing advice is capped at 20-minutes per program
- Qualifying timeframe: from now until Christmas eve 2020.
- Registered charities, not-for-profits, associations, hospitals and schools can claim the 2% or 1% for themselves.
It's always about community
JAE associates Ltd. is proud to be a driving force in our community, whether helping with the Breast Cancer runs, a Scholarship fund with the PPPC (Promotional Product Professionals of Canada) or Lunch and Learns at our local Chamber of Commerce.
We believe in giving back to our community.
Read on to learn more about programs we’re helping to build in our community, with clients here and abroad and we invite you to participate.
JAE associates Ltd. is a proud supporter of Breast Cancer Survivors and is seen here brainstorming with Robyn at the Bermuda Cancer and Health Centre as well as Nicole and Jennifer of title sponsor, BF&M insurance, on the Fun Walk. We’re going to paint the town PINK once again this October.
First things first, though – RELAY FOR LIFE in May!! Check out www.cancer.bm
As a Member of our Oakville Chamber of Commerce, JAE helps with the Chamber's planned Lunch and Learns. Learn more at www.oakvillechamber.com
Jae was part of the Small Business Week committee that helped plan the celebrations for another phenomenal 2015 Small Business Week string of events.
Our founder, Jae M. Rang, MAS, was the driving force behind the birth of the Promotional Products Professionals of Canada (P.P.P.C.) Scholarship program. She believes giving back is really the boomerang law in action; you know; the one that says, “What goes around comes around”. Jae lives by the fact that ‘purpose’ includes interdependence and that since we’re all connected building for others is an essential part of building for ourselves.
Like you, we love to make a difference and drive real change. In fact, a portion of the sales of Jae's book, SENSORY MEDIA supports the *PPPC Scholarship program!
If you believe a Scholarship initiative is right for your business, we have the resources and content outline to help you bring this into focus easily.
We can help your business give back too, sometimes all it takes is asking the right questions in specific categories to ensure you’re not only creating a value service to a chosen community, you’re effectively sharing your contributions and success stories.