Whether it’s a sales team, a production team, a fundraising team, a dealership team, a franchise team, or corporate team, they all require the identical tools to thrive. If you’re an H.R. Manager, a V.P. Sales or a Business Leader you know that once the goal and plan is established the next steps include clear communication, the right tools, and an incentive and reward component.
- Since communication is a two-way street, it’s critical to communicate the goals, plans and rewards in a way that meets the receiver head-on. It’s also not enough to simply announce the goal once. Regular communication pieces to maintain engagement – especially if your goal is an annual dealer incentive or long-term sales target – to ensure the enthusiasm, and ultimately the results, are the highest they can be.
- Promotions that inspire a desired behaviour are the most important and they’re easy to identify. They’re the ones that keep the goal in front, are integrated in our daily routine, and help us be more effective in achieving success.
- We live for praise and recognition! In fact it’s stated in survey after survey that we want our work to count for something more than a pay cheque. Establishing the right incentive to match the goal and the team (as big as a trip and as small as a pizza party) then celebrating that reward brings your team even closer together.
Contemplating bigger goals? Include these sessions into your next team-building event.
- Creating a powerful team requires that they learn to communicate effectively with one another. There’s no eye-opener like the Insights Discovery Session led by Paul Fini. This day is designed to helps teams identify strengths to create more synergistic environments; people aligned to common goals and objectives. It’s a full day seminar that includes 40 page personalized profiles for each of the participants and dynamic activities to help everyone work more effectively together.
- Top it off with the “Goal Achiever” workshop. We’re certified providers of this mind-busting program developed by Bob Proctor of Life Success Productions; featured philosopher in “The Secret”. This session blows the lid off traditional thinking and promotes clear thinking and accountability of goals.
Whether yours is a big goal or a small goal, it’s your goal and deserves attention. Together we can discover which elements work in alignment with one another, your mission, to Succeed Deliberately™